Guide to Commercial Solar PV
If you own your roof, or intend to be in your premises for 10+ years, solar PV is a fantastic investment.
Solar electricity costs around 5.5p per kWh - a fraction of the 12p per kWh that most businesses pay from the grid.
It's clean, it's green and stakeholders love it.
You do need to install the right kit though, and get the right permissions. Planning, DNO, structural... our commercial solar installation guide covers everything you need to know.
- how solar PV works;
- costs and expected financial return;
- different mounting systems, ground mounted and rooftop solar;
- guide to panels, inverters and monitoring systems;
- maintenance and warranties;
- permissions and structural compliance;
- financing options.
Submit your details via the form on the right and we will email you the guide.