Submit your details on the right and we will email you a link to download the fact sheet.
Funded Energy Storage Fact Sheet
Do you have:
- an import connection sized at 1000kVA plus;
- a minimum base load of 500kW and / or potential for an export connection;
- a long-term (10-15 year) intention to utilise your premises (and maintain current load) and a satisfactory credit history?
If the anwer is yes, you could reduce your electricity bill by installing battery storage, funded by an investment fund.
The investment fund will discharge the battery to reduce your electricity use in peak times. It will also use the battery to earn income from the National Grid for providing grid balancing services.
Our factsheet explains:
- TRIAD charges - and the savings to be made by avoiding them;
- DUOS charges - and the savings to be made by avoiding them;
- how funded battery storage works, with a case study so that you can understand the financials.